Cart Popup Turbo show the modal box with cart content after the item is added to the cart. The dialog box template is in accordance with the current
*/module/cart.tpl by default, but it is possible for you to to customise it. Module works on all of the pages with all of the OpenCart modules (Featured, Special, and the like). Disabling Cart Popup Turbo in a particular module isn’t provided.
Doesn’t rewrite any core files of OpenCart.
Detailed documentation for developers inside.
INSALLATION: You in truth won’t need vQmod, but we’ve prepared *.xml just for case
– Button “Continue shopping” is added. You’ll turn it off
– Icons near the buttons are added. You’ll turn them off
– You’ll change default mini-cart with Cart Popup Turbo. Optional
– CSS conflict with jQuery UI themes is fixed
– Cart will also be closed with the click on overlay
– Custom scroll fixed
– Bug with ajax loader after “Back to previous page” in Safari is fixed