Kuist is the only WordPress photography portfolio theme which helps you to show your all work at once, keeping the photo series together, with a minimal style.
Keep Your Portfolio Clean & User Friendly
The biggest goal of Kuist is keeping the things simple in order to make your portfolio shine. To focus the visitor to your work, Kuist has too few design elements but too many images. It’s the key for the visitor, to see your whole portfolio with a couple of mouse clicks.
Suitable For Every Kind of Portfolio
Photographers, graphic artists, illustrators, retouchers and everybody who has any images to present could use Kuist. It doesn’t matter how many images or how kind of images you have. Kuist fits all.
All Image Sizes Are OK
A WordPress portfolio theme will have to be able to display different sized images successfully. Kuist nails it!
You can use horizontal, vertical, square or wide images together inside the same portfolio item. They’ll be shown next to each other without any problems.
Add & Arrange Your Portfolio Images Easily
Kuist cares about your time and energy. That’s why adding and arranging the portfolio images is too easy. You’ll add your images from the media gallery as usual, and then re-order them by drag & drop feature.
If you wish to have to change or remove an image after you added it, just use the “Change” and “Remove” buttons over the image.
User Friendly Customizer
Kuist uses the native WordPress customizer. So You’ll edit your site settings from “Appearance > Customize” section. On your customizer, You’ll change portfolio thumbnail and lightbox image sizes, number of portfolio items to show, colors, site font, blog page settings and much more.
- Add your portfolio easily with the included portfolio plugin.
- Change the order of your portfolio items and images with drag&drop feature.
- Add work credits like “Client”, “Retoucher”, “Agency” etc.
- Use the [kuistportfolio] shortcode to show your portfolio in any page.
- Show/hide portfolio categories (Fashion, Advertising etc.).
- Set the portfolio thumbnail sizes.
- Set the number of portfolio items to show per page.
- No worries about your portfolio image dimensions. Horizontal, vertical, wide or square. All of them are OK.
- Image count does not matter. You’ll have 1 or tens of images in a portfolio item.
- Use your keyboard arrow keys to navigate through lightbox images.
- Lazy load option for lightbox images.
- Detailed help file included.
- You can choose the site font from Google fonts. All of them are included.
- Set font sizes for header items, portfolio titles, body content and small texts.
- Change the colors as you wish.
- 2 columns and 3 columns layout is imaginable for blog page.
- Child theme included.
- No coding knowledge required.
- You can translate or change the words via native WordPress theme customizer.
- Supports Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Demo content included.
Your purchase includes 6 months of theme improve and lifetime free updates. And we love to help people! You’ll drop a comment to let us help you when you want.
*** v.3.1 *** + Minor fixes & style improvements.
*** v.3.0.2 *** + New Google fonts added. + Performance improvements. + Changing post content font size fix.
*** v.3.0 *** + Stability and performance improvements. + Minor fixes.
*** v.2.0 *** + Gutenberg improve.
*** v.1.3 *** + You'll now use your keyboard arrow keys to navigate through lightbox images. + Minor CSS fixings.
*** v.1.2 *** + A bug fixed where the position of lightbox images were incorrect.
*** v.1.1 *** + A bug fixed where lightbox shows the incorrect image on thumbnail click. + Now You'll display image captions in lightbox.
*** v.1.0 *** + Initial release.