SantaPress is a WordPress Advent Calendar Plugin that makes it easy for you to provide an individual advent calendar on your website to surprise your visitors on a daily basis with a small gift until Christmas. Provided with 8 beautiful layouts and many great features (such as many customization options, snowfall, hidden mode etc.), this plugin makes your visitors need to come back on a daily basis.
- 8 beautiful layouts with 25 door images each. That makes a total of 200 door images to choose between.
- Set the number of days for your calendar so you’ll come to a decision whether you want 24 doors, 25 doors or any other number.
- Open doors as single pages, modal windows (popup), external links or link directly to WooCommerce products (if you have the WooCommerce plugin installed).
- Use your own layout and upload your own door images.
- Choose between automatic modal layouts (each calendar layout brings its own modal layout) or customize the modal (easily change width, add a solid background color or a gradient, add a snowflake pattern or a Santa hat).
- SantaPress Snowfall.
- Quiz – Each door can have its own trivia. Further SantaPress integrates with the popular Contact Form 7 plugin which you’ll use to show a contact form after an answer is correct. Further you’ll set correct and wrong responses either globally or individually on each door.
- Hidden Mode – which first of all hides the calendar and lets the calendar slide in after a preset amount of time or by the usage of custom CSS triggers.
- Click Tracking: Track your clicks for each door for logged-out users only and logged-in users (excluding administrators).
- More options available (Preview mode, Show/hide titles, Shuffle doors, Disable past doors).
- Custom CSS.
- Responsive and Retina/HiDPI.
- WPMU compatible.
- WPML compatible.
- GDPR conform: The plugin doesn’t load any external scripts, everything is within the plugin. Tracking mode only tracks clicks and no IP addresses.
- Clean and commented code.