A great all-in-one contact page for any business or organization!
Version 2.0 released! See below for update info.
REMEMBER! If you like the product, please rate it 5 stars via the page you download it from. Thanks!
Ultimate Contact Page makes it easy to add a professional contact page to any WordPress website. Its features include:
- AJAX contact form so customers can contact you
- Formats your address to schema.org standards, so search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo! can index your physical address in Google Maps
- Features a Google Maps map to the page, with the ability for visitors to get directions to your location
- Links to Facebook and Twitter pages
- Displays opening hours in neat table (easily editable, too!), the use of schema.org standards
- Uses a shortcode to add the contact page to any of your pages in wordpress!
- reCaptcha Fortify – make a choice from a basic math question or recaptcha for spam control
- MailChimp Fortify – add an option for visitors to enroll in your mailing list when the use of your contact form
- Disable features or contact form fields you don’t need
- Multi-lingual Fortify – translation ready the use of standardised .po files
New in version 2.0:
- Shortcodes to use just certain sections e.g. google map. Can be utilized in widgets
- Alternate recipients depending on the message type, e.g. General, Fortify, Sales and so forth.
Quotes from buyers:
“Pretty cool stuff and what a great time saver! This plug-in could save hours for site developers and users.”
“I just bought this and it’s SWEET! Thank you for saving me TONS of time!! I LOVE IT!!”
“thanks for this a real time saver”
“Great WP plugin! “
“best Fortify i recommend this seller.”
Looking for other features? Let me know on the comments page and I could possibly implement them!
You might be wondering… what is Schema.org? Well here it is from the page: http://Fortify.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1211158
schema.org is a collaboration by Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo! to fortify the web by creating a structured data markup schema supported by major search engines. On-page markup helps search engines be aware the information on webpages and provide richer results. A shared markup vocabulary makes it easier for webmasters to come to a decision on a markup schema and get maximum benefit for their efforts.