Zionhost is a professional hosting and corporate business wordpress theme, that permits you to launch a fully functional professional website in less than 1 hour. It comes with WooCommerce || Visual Composer Page Builder || Revolution Slider || WHMCS Template || WHOIS Search || MailChimp || Aweber || Mega Menu and many more strong features.
You are going to get $34 Visual Composer plugin and $22 Revolution Slider plugin with this theme as a bonus.
High exhibition parallax scrolling effect mixed with precise typography animations and full-screen images, engage your visitors in an extraordinary browsing experience.
You cannot involve the users if the user experience sucks, extra efforts have been put into making the smoothest and fastest parallax scrolling ever!
Since you may want to sell things at the end, why not sell them with famous WooCommerce plugin?
Zionhost comes with elegantly styled WooCommerce integration, as a way to up your online shop and start selling in no time.
Ultra Responsiveness of Zionhost makes sure your site looks good in desktop, tablet or phone of your pocket. Off-canvas menu makes it easier for your tablet or mobile users to browse your site better.
Everything in an easy-to-use package. Just 1 click needed to create pages like Live Preview pages, and then use Drag and Drop functionality to edit things of your web pages.
And, the most amazing part is You’ll be able to make new designs by blending the available drag and drop shortcodes elements. For example: You like the Home version 1 page, but you don’t like the pricing table of that page. You like the pricing table of Home version 4 page. You’ll be able to easily replace that pricing table by using drag and drop elements functionality. You are going to find lot more fun parts once you play with this theme.
Gutenberg Optimized, WordPress 5.1+ and WooCommerce 3.6+ Ready!
Our custom WHMCS template is compatible with latest version of WHMCS (version 7.7.1) and also compatible with the older versions (v7.7, v7.6, v7.5.0, v7.4, v6.2, v6.3) and WHMCS Template is ready to install into your WHMCS site. Here You’ll be able to see Live Preview of WHMCS Template built for your whmcs site.
You do NOT need to purchase WHMCS Bridge plugin. You’ll be able to setup and use WHMCS without using the Bridge plugin. Other available themes with WHMCS are making you bound to use the Bridge Plugin, but we aren’t, we want to save your money. Your monthly cost in the back of the Bridge plugin will be saved. You just need to have WHMCS license and then it is possible for you to to setup the WHMCS template in your whmcs site within just a few minutes by following our given Documentation with the purchase files.
WHMCS Clients Area Login Demo
Login url: https://fluentthemes.com/wp/zionhost/whmcs/clientarea.php
Front-end demo user: firstname.lastname@example.org
Demo pass: #demopassword1
You may also like ..
Theme Give a boost to includes Give a boost to for the theme issues. And You’ll be able to get WHMCS Give a boost to from WHMCS Give a boost to team once you have WHMCS license.
Current Theme Version 5.3
Few Customer Sites using Zionhost
Real Reviews of Zionhost
You may also like ..
Note: Some images in the live preview are used for preview purpose only and not included in the final purchase files.
v5.3 – 21st April 2019
1. WooCommerce 3.6 Compatibility work DONE ! 2. WHMCS 7.7.1 Compatibility work DONE !
v5.1 – 6th March 2019
1. The theme now fully meets the new WordPress requirements outlined by Envato. 2. WooCommerce 3.5* Compatible
v5.0 – 25th December 2018
1. Gutenberg Optimization done. 2. WordPress 5.0.2 compatibility works done. 2. WHMCS 7.6.1 and 7.7 beta compatibility works done.
v4.5.5 – 10th August 2018
1. WHMCS template changes implemented according to latest release of WHMCS version 7.6
v4.5.4 – 10th July 2018
1. WooCommerce 3.4.3 compatibility works done. 2. WordPress 4.9.7 compatibility works done. 3. CSS bugs fixed from WHMCS templates.
v4.5.3 – 26th April 2018
1. Custom WHMCS template updated to be compatible with WHMCS version 7.5.1
v4.5.2 – 17th January 2018
1. Ajax Domain Search enabled. Now the domain search results will show without reloading the page. 2. Custom WHMCS template updated to be compatible with WHMCS version 7.5.0
v4.5.1 – 7th October 2017
1. Purchase code verification process implemented.
v4.5 – 25th June 2017
1. WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility reports fixed.
v4.4.1 – 19th June 2017
1. A new homepage template added.
v4.4 – 16th June 2017
1. The custom WHMCS template got some compatibility issues with the latest version of WHMCS. Those issues are fixed.
v4.2.1 – 7th May 2017
1. Required plugins path updated.
v4.2 – 19th April 2017
1. Fixed: Login/Register button translatable issue.
v4.1 – 6th March 2017
1. Smooth Scroll got bugs, and now that's removed. 2. Logo changing for header styles 2,3,4,5 got issue, which has been fixed.
v4.0 – 4th March 2017
1. WHMCS templates updated for the latest version of whmcs (version 7 or later)
v3.9 – 25th September 2016
1. Smooth Scrolling option added.
v3.8 – 1st September 2016
1. A few bugs fixed.
v3.7 – 2nd August 2016
1. Couple of responsive CSS bugs fixed. 2. A new option added to turn on/off fade-in effect animation.
v3.6 – 29th July 2016
1. WooCommerce integrated.
v3.5 – 23rd June 2016
1. Theme Documentation updated 2. Revolution Slider updated to version 220.127.116.11
v3.4 – 9th June 2016
1. Visual Composer updated to version 4.12 2. Revolution Slider updated to version 18.104.22.168 3. A new shortcode element added to Visual Composer for 'Features Table'.
v3.3 – 3rd May 2016
1. Revolution Slider updated to version 22.214.171.124 2. Little CSS updates of WHMCS template.
v3.2 – 17th April 2016
1. Live Preview and Demo data xml updated. 2. Logo under admin bar and gravatar issue solved.
v3.1 – 13th April 2016
1. One more Homepage style added. 2. Small bug fixed of WHMCS template.
v3.0 – 11th April 2016
1. One more Homepage style added. 2. One more Header Style added.
v2.9 – 9th April 2016
1. One more Homepage style added.
v2.8 – 6th May 2016
1. Revolution Slider updated to version 126.96.36.199 2. Major updates on WHMCS templates. Live preview of WHMCS updated as well. So, please see the live preview of WHMCS area first and then make a decision you need to implement the update or not. We highly recommend that you update your WHMCS templates with this latest version, since many bugs fixed here.
v2.7 – 28th April 2016
1. Visual Composer updated to version 188.8.131.52
v2.6 – 25th April 2016
1. Documentation Updated.
v2.5 – 21st April 2016
1. Revolution slider updated to version 5.2.5. 2. has_custom_logo function implemented for WordPress version 4.5+ 3. Contact Page Header image is now changeable.
v2.4 – 17th April 2016
1. Child Theme issue fixed.
v2.3 – 15th April 2016
1. Visual Composer updated to the latest version (version 184.108.40.206)
v2.2 – 13th April 2016
1. WHMCS Template updated.
v2.1 – 10th April 2016
1. Bug fixed: Footer Payment images were not showing as it should be.
v2.0 – 7th April 2016
1. Few CSS and JS bugs of WHMCS template fixed.
v1.9 – 2nd April 2016
1. A new WHMCS template added.
v1.8 – 28th March 2016
1. A few CSS bugs fixed.
v1.7 – 24th March 2016
1. WHMCS template css and Documentation file updated
v1.6 – 18th March 2016
1. Visual Composer plugin updated to the latest version
v1.5 – 16th March 2016
1. Theme Box Style added.
v1.4 – 14th March 2016
1. Slider files included to import sliders
v1.3 – 13th March 2016
1. MailChimp and Aweber integrated to the subscription forms
v1.2 – 12th March 2016
1. WHMCS template css updated 2. New option added for footer
v1.1 – 11th March 2016
1. Contact Page New variation added
v1.0 – 10th March 2016