Most popuplar Popup Plugin for WordPress on the Envato Market!
Ninja Popups for WordPress combines a professionally designed popups to convert visitors on your site into taking an action whether it`s subscribing into your newsletter, offering a discount/coupon for leaving customers, or locking content until they share you are going to increase your subscriber count and social signal of your site which is exactly what google & other search engines wants.
Ninja Popups for WordPress – integrates all popular mailing systems like MailChimp, GetResponse, InfusionSoft, JetPack, ConvertKit and many more. You get full compatibility of popup plugin and mailing systems – by API.
This power popup plugin tool brings you top of the range leads and increase optins on your mailing list.
Key Features of Popup Plugin for WordPress:
- Exit Intent Popup!
- Open popup when user scrolled XX% page!
- Open popup after X sec of state of being inactive (no mouse or keyboards actions)!
- Google Analytics Event Tracking integration
- A/B Testing of Popups/Bars/Sliders
- Traffic Bouncer popups
- Easy Popup Configuration (No coding required!)
- Great Popups Design (many color, many layouts, drag n drop editor)
- Highly Customizable!
- Translation Ready!
- Full API integration with mailing services
- Free Popup Plugin Updates
- You can create Unlimited Popups
- Display Popup on load page
- Display Popup on close/leave page
- Page Level Targeting (different popups for each post/page, turn popup on/off for all page or for few pages/posts)
- Close button (show button: yes/no, custom close button text, auto close popup)
- Social Network Locker Popup (you’ll be able to lock page)
- Newsletter Locker Popup (you’ll be able to lock page)
- Statistics of the popup (views, conversion)
- Time Display Settings (start date, end date, hour, minutes)
- Open Delay (open popup delay in seconds)
- MailChimp Support
- MyMail Support
- Wysija Support
- AWeber Support
- GetResponse Support
- Campaign Monitor Support
- iContact Support
- Constant Contact Support
- Direct Mail for OS X Support
- Store Opt-ins in CSV file or Send by Email
- Submit Opt-in Form to Custom URL
- Facebook Support
- Facebook Likebox in Your Popup
- Twitter Support
- Google+ Support
- LinkedIn Support
- Pinterest Support
- Excellent Customer Beef up!
- Powered by jQuery
Here are video tutorials – it is going to show you Ninja Popups in action.
- How to install Ninja Popups for WordPress
- How to import popups to Ninja Popups for WordPress
- How to set first popup on home page in Ninja Popups
- Difference between “Ready Themes” and “Theme Builder” popup themes
- Ninja Popups – Theme Builder quick preview
- How to set up popup on the certain (selected) Pages
- How to use Exit Popup – Ninja Popups