SUBWAY is a responsive multi-purpose WordPress theme
Fully Customizable Headers – Each page can have it’s own custom header with different height and background image or slider.
AJAX Animations ON/OFF – Choose between 4 fluid AJAX animated transitions between pages for a creative experience or turn AJAX off to create a classic website. Besides the predefined animations, create your own scenario by choosing animation type for any page individually.
WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress ($46 value) – WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress will save you tons of time working on the site content. Now you’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes!
Bonus Parallax Pages – SUBWAY comes with an amazing bonus feature – easy to create Parallax pages perfect for presentations, microsites or a new homepage.
Woo Commerce Integration – Add online shop module to your web site.
Interactive Elements – Counters, pie charts, horizontal progress bars, icon progress bars, elements with animation
Custom Post Formats – SUBWAY supports following custom blog post formats: Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, Audio
Portfolio – Choose between 6 different portfolio single layouts and 4 different portfolio list layouts combined with different number of columns
Blog Masonry Layout – Make your blog page display in masonry layout
LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin ($25 value) – Create a responsive (mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects
Easy-To-Use Powerful Admin Interface – SUBWAY comes with very intuitive, easy to use admin interface. Add unlimited sliders and slides while you are editing page/post/portfolio, add unlimited portfolio images or videos while editing your portfolio item, add unlimited parallax section to any page.
Retina Ready – This theme includes high resolution icons
Smooth Scroll – This theme includes smooth scroll ON/OFF
Multiple Sidebars – Create unlimited custom sidebars and choose them on global or post/page level
Fully Customizable Mega Menu – Customize both standard and mobile menu, create wide or normal sub-menus at the same time, choose wide menu layout with or without icons
Side Menu – SUBWAY comes with an amazing side menu widget area.
Modern, Professional Design – This theme is designed by a team of professional designers focused on user-experience and unique design style.
Fully Responsive – SUBWAY is a fully responsive WordPress theme and works perfectly on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
Extremely Customizable – Unlimited colors and sizes for all elements, 500+ Google fonts and a robust backend offers a solution for a variety of business or personal uses.
Flexible Layout – Use our demo layout or create your own visually different experience using our modular shortcodes and feature-rich backend.
Modular Shortcodes – Get creative with unlimited combinations of easy-to-use shortcodes and quickly create any type of page you like.
WPML Ready – Fully compatible with WPML plugin – create multilingual web sites
Translation Ready – This theme is fully prepared for translation to any language using po & mo files
Search Engine Optimized – Search engines will easily index any page of your website because of the integrated search engine support. Set meta keywords and description for each individual page and increase SEO ranking.
Perfect Code – Coded in HTML5, CCS3 and jQuery, this skillfully constructed theme is 100% valid.
Modular Contact Page – You can set any combination between Google maps, Contact Form and regular content.
Child Theme Ready – Create child theme starting from included dummy child theme.
We do not own the copyright for the images featured in this theme. The images in question are only used for presentational purposes on our demos. These images cannot be used on your website, unless you purchase the license from a stock image website yourself.
Five Star Support
Whenever you have an issue with our theme or WordPress in general, we are here to assist you. Post a comment, open a ticket here or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 3.2 – December 4th, 2020
- Added WordPress 5.5 compatibility - Added WooCommerce 4.7.1 compatibility - Updated WPBakery Page Builder to 6.4.2 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.11.2 - Updated Subway Core plugin to 1.0.4 - Fixed login button on My account WooCommerce page - Fixed the Show Load More option (Show More button) on the Portfolio element
Version 3.1 – July 24th, 2019
- Added WooCommerce 3.6.5 compatibility - Updated WPBakery Page Builder to 6.0.5 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.8.4 - Fixed portfolio image upload error - Fixed Blog Masonry template - Fixed problem with page id on shop pages
Version 3.0.3 – March 20th, 2019
- Updated Subway Core plugin to 1.0.3 - Fixed Font Awesome icons style
Version 3.0.2 – March 20th, 2019
- Updated Subway Core plugin to 1.0.2 - Updated subway-core.pot and subway.pot translation files - Improved theme security - Fixed minor bugs
Version 3.0.1 – March 15th, 2019
- Updated Subway Core to 1.0.1 - Improved theme functions - Fixed minor bugs
Version 3.0 – March 8th, 2019
- Added WordPress 5.x compatibility - Added Subway Core plugin - Added WooCommerce 3.5.6 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to 6.8.2 - Updated WPBakery Page Builder to 5.7 - Improved theme templates, modules and functions - Improved theme security - Improved theme performance (Added logic to create static css, js files instead of php (style_dynamic.php, style_dynamic_responsive.php and default_dynamic.php)) - Improved options image pop-up editor for dashboard panel - Improved google map script on contact page to prevent potential error if Google Map API key is not set - Improved comments list - Escaped all variables, text domains etc. - Renamed all functions, hooks, templates with unique name - Hide Qode SEO Fields meta box if option is disabled through Qode Options - Removed custom_css.php and custom_js.php files and improved logic to add custom code as inline - Removed unnecessary functions, variables etc. - Fixed theme text domain - Fixed bugs
Version 2.7 – January 3rd, 2019
- Added WooCommerce 3.5.3 compatibility - Updated WPBakery Page Builder to 5.6 - Updated Layer slider to 6.7.6 - Updated Envato Market plugin to version 2.0.1
Version 2.6 – March 28th, 2018
- Added WooCommerce 3.3.4 compatibility - Added compatibility with PHP 7.2 - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.4.7 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.7.1 - Updated Envato Market plugin to version 2.0.0 - Fixed deprecated create_function
Version 2.5 – December 07th, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3.2.5 compatibility - Added Envato Market plugin as required - Added WooCommerce plugin as recommended - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.4.5 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.6.4 - Fixed deprecated constructor in theme options
Version 2.4 – July 10th, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3.1 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.2 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.5.1
Version 2.3 – December 2nd, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.6.8 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.0.1 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.0.6
Version 2.2 – October 6th, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.4 compatibility - Added Google Maps API key in Qode Options -> Global Options - Updated Visual Composer to 4.12.1 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.10 - Fixed border issue in Icon shortcode - Fixed Color Picker issue
Version 2.1 – July 7th, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.1 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.12 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.9 - Updated TGM Plugin Activation to 2.6.1 - Fixed Social Share functionality
Version 2.0.1 – April 25th, 2016
- Updated Visual Composer to 22.214.171.124 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.6
Version 2.0 – April 13th, 2016
- Added WP 4.5 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.4
Version 1.9 – March 29th, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.5.5 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.11.1 - Fixed Google Map Warning for Sensor parameter no longer being required - Fixed bug with Portfolio List Columns option - Fixed issue with Blockquote element not rendering default blockquote text - Fixed issue with Custom Font element not saving default styling values - Fixed issue with deleting custom widget area
Version 1.8 – October 8th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.4.6 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.7.4 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.2 - Fixed bug with Qode Flickr Widget
Version 1.7 – June 25th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.10 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.5.3 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.4.0 - Updated PrettyPhoto to 3.1.6 - Fixed prettyPhoto XSS
Version 1.6 – April 28th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.4.4 - Updated TGM Plugin Activation class for security vulnerability - Fixed bug with registering custom sidebars in WordPress 4.2 - Fixed bug with link option for single image shortcode - Fixed bug with design options for row not workging
Please read this important note about updating Subway theme to version 1.4 and Visual Composer to latest version
Version 1.5 – March 24th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.6 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to version 4.4.3
Version 1.4 – February 25th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.5 compatibility - Update Visual Composer to version 4.4.2 with custom work by Qode
Version 1.3 – October 28th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.2.7 compatibility - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.3.2
Version 1.2 – September 16th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.2 compatibility - Improved Expandable shortcode - Improved page transition to register page loading with Google Analytics - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.2.0 - Fixed facebook share for language with special character - Fixed dropdown menu position when boxed layout is enabled - Fixed bug with related products for WooCommerce - Fixed bug with don't link option for menu items and page transitions - Fixed bug with click event with ctrl key pressed and page transitions
Please read this important note about updating Subway from version 1.0.5 or older to version 1.1 or newer.
Version 1.1 – May 8th, 2014
- Updated Visual Composer to Version 4.1.2 with custom work by Qode - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.1.1 - Updated translation files - Updated Sorting of font awesome icons array - Fixed WP 3.9 Qode Shortcodes bug - Fixed WP 3.9 Qode Options image browser field bug - Fixed WooCommerce checkout fields translation - Fixed paddings on box shortcode
Version 1.0.5 – February 13th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.1 integration(from this version our theme is compatible only with WC 2.1+) - Updated label translation files - Fixed responsive footer columns margins - Fixed a bug with latest blog shortcode regarding localization of the post dates - Fixed some minor bugs with anchor active class - Fixed bug with Visual Composer css loading - Fixed Google font inclusion bug - Fixed blog masonry layout - Fixed background color changing for "add to cart button" on single product page - Fixed section overlaping separator with icon - Fixed 'qode like' functionality on portfolios that are inerted via 'load more' functions
Version 1.0.4 – November 27th, 2013
- Added anchor functionality on parallax sections, custom links (manualy added class needed) and buttons - Added video background functionality on sections - Updated smooth scroll on/off logic to choose between all devices and all without Mac devices (all devices are not including touch devices) - Improved logo resize logic - Improved mobile menu logic, now closing on menu item click - Fixed side menu opening with ajax animations - Fixed 404 page subtitle - Fixed add to cart background color when main color is changed - Fixed cart table background color when main color is changed - Fixed deliting of custom sidebars - Fixed margin for last child of custom menu widget in side area - Fixed steps attributes for line graph shortcode in Visual Composer - Fixed portfolio list for new version of Chrome - Fixed category attribute in latest posts shortcode - Fixed centering of portfolio item's features in portfolio lists - Fixed anchor logic when ajax loader is not on - Fixed anchor hash changing on same page - Fixed responsive header background color
Version 1.0.3 – November 4th, 2013
- Added "Center logo" functionality - Added "Main Menu One Page Site" functionality (via anchors) - Added link and target attributes for Steps shortcode - Fixed portfolio list load more on home page - Fixed "Hide featured image" bug on single blog - Fixed breadcrumbs label translation
Version 1.0.2 – October 29th, 2013
- Updated LayerSlider to version 4.6.5
Version 1.0.1 – October 29th, 2013
- Updated wpml-config.xml file - Updated functions.php not to require allow_url_fopen=1 php.ini variable - Fixed cover boxes shortcode buttons link - Fixed site width on touch devices when responsiveness is turned off - Fixed border line for masonry audio article - Fixed toggle shortcode
Version 1.0.0 – October 22nd, 2013
- Initial Release